Hello and welcome to Drifting Whites! I started this website as a creative outlet from my day job in medical device sales. It’s a place for me to explore and share my passions. Here I’ll post everything from fashion and travel, to home decor and cocktail recipes. My hope is there will be a little something for everyone.
A few things about me…
- I grew up in Jacksonville FL and was a KD at Florida State. (Go Noles!)
- I’ve been living in Atlanta since 2002 and consider it “home”.
- I’m the only child of two wonderful parents who’ve been married 45 years, wow!
- Growing up I wanted to be an Astronaut until I got to high school and flunked Physics.
- I’ve been married to my best friend for nearly 11 years and we have a seven year old son who is our world.
- I discovered I was interested in home decor in college, where I was able to decorate my dorm and apartment rooms.
- I’ve always loved clothes and was voted “Best Dressed” in high school in spite of the fact I went through a weird grunge phase and wore Dr. Martins everyday (which I still have).
- I keep a lot of random momentos but I hate clutter.
I want Drifting Whites to be a welcome break in your hectic day-to-day; a place where you can go to get away from the chaos, even if only for a few minutes, because we all need that mental break. These days we’re constantly bombarded with media images and news stories highlighting how volatile and dangerous our world has become. My personal belief is that you need to balance the negative with the positive. Be aware of what’s going on in the world around you, both good and bad, but especially the good. Seek out the beauty in everyday life and allow it to leave an impression.
Thank you so much for visiting my site and allowing me to share the content I create with you.